The Yavin 4 Stronghold Temple is based on Revan’s ‘Temple of Sacrifice’ on Yavin 4. You can see it during your storyline during the Shadow of Revan storyline (level 55-60). It is the fifth stronghold set to be released for SWTOR and is the bigest, and most interactive yet!
Lost for centuries under the towering treetops of Yavin 4, this temple is the perfect retreat far, far way from the troubles of the Galaxy.
- Confirmed for update 3.3, which is coming out July 21st
- “There might be stuff for you to interact with out there. Who knows.”
- “Two more temples you can unlock” (seperate doors, past the big bridge)
- “There’s definitely more to this stronghold than there is in any existing stronghold”
- There might be ‘secrets’ in this stronghold. Look forward to exploring!
- “A whole lot” of hooks, Multiple starship hooks, 16+ Centerpiece hooks
- You can still only have four strongholds active at once (if you currently have four, you will need to temporarily deactivate one to buy and activate Yavin 4)
- Item limit will be “about the same as other strongholds.” There “might be more hooks than you could possibly use.” They are investigating improving the numbers of decorations you can place.
- View all the Yavin 4 Decorations
How much will the Yavin Stronghold cost?
It will cost “similar to Tatooine and Nar Shaddaa”. These are the prices that have been datamined from the PTS by swtor_miner on torcommunity (not official yet):
Total12 million and 350k?? CC50 People460 (datamining lists 485 as max)
|Room||Credit Cost||Cartel Coins||Visitors||Decorations|
|Initial Unlock||2.5 million||?? CC||5||200|
|Temple Room 1||855k||?? CC||+ 5||+ 25|
|Upper Stairwell||450k||?? CC||+ 5||+ 20|
|Lower Stairwell||450k||?? CC||+ 5||+ 20|
|Temple Basement||1.5 million||?? CC||+ 5||+ 25|
|Temple Balcony||1.5 million||?? CC||+ 5||+ 20|
|Temple Grounds||2.6 million||?? CC||+ 10||+ 100|
|Sanctuary 1||1.25 million||?? CC||+ 5||+ 25|
|Sanctuary 2||1.25 million||?? CC||+ 5||+ 25|
Yavin 4 Stronghold for Guilds
The Yavin 4 Stronghold will be available for guilds to purchase.
Yavin 4 Stronghold Screenshots
These screenshots of the Yavin Stronghold are from the June 3rd developer livestream. They are from Twitch.tv so they are not the best quality, but good enough for a preview! Click to view them as a screenshot gallery.
Togruta on Yavin 4
Sideroom Balcony Waterfall (Inside) Stairs Ancient Stone Head Room Balcony from Head Room Inside Balcony Bridge Above the Bridge Rocket Jump Panel Top of the Temple To the Side of the Bridge Past the Bridge Starship Hook